How to improve the bank security system?
In order to solve their own safety management problems, most banks have established their own monitoring systems, intrusion alarm systems, fire alarm systems, access control systems, intercom systems, broadcasting systems, etc., hoping to eliminate potential safety hazards from all angles and achieve foolproofness. Among these systems, the monitoring system and the intrusion alarm system are the most important security systems to solve illegal intrusions and ensure bank safety. This article mainly discusses these two systems and how to make the bank security system safer and more efficient.
2 Problems of the Bank Alarm & Monitoring System
Because the monitoring system and the intrusion alarm system are relatively independent, in the actual bank security management, the following problems may occur:
- The intrusion alarm system may have false alarms due to environmental, accidental touch, and misoperation, etc. After the bank security management personnel finds that the intrusion alarm system alarms, they need to check the actual situation through the monitoring system or gonging to the alarm site to check it, which makes the event processing very inefficient.
- Each bank outlet only has its own intrusion alarm system and monitoring system, and does not network the intrusion alarm system and monitoring system of each outlet to form a unified security system. The bank head office was unable to keep track of the situation of each bank outlet in a timely manner.
- If an alarm occurs at a bank outlet or ATM outlet that is not equipped with 24-hour security personnel, the bank security personnel cannot timely know the situation and handle it. If a false alarm occurs, the failure to cancel the alarm in time will adversely affect the bank's self-service business activities.
- Each system has its own advantages and disadvantages. For example, the monitoring system can only save and view the video, some have the alarm function, but only the infrared alarm function, which cannot solve the video blind spot or the safety accidents caused by non-human reasons. The intrusion alarm system can realize alarming at key locations and various conditions, but it is necessary to arrive at the scene to know the situation, and it is generally a lagging scene situation.
- Due to the damage of the monitoring system storage hard disk, the surveillance data is lost.
3 Bank Alarm & Monitoring System Improvement Direction
In order to effectively solve the above problems, improve the accuracy of the bank security system, and make the bank security management work more targeted and efficient, it is necessary to combine the bank's monitoring system and intrusion alarm system to give full play to their respective advantages and make up for the other's Insufficient, realize the effective combination of alarm and monitoring to achieve the following functions:
- The intrusion alarm system is combined with the monitoring system. When the intrusion alarm system alarms, the monitoring system automatically pops up the video of the alarm site to know the situation of the alarm site in real time. The security personnel will immediately deal with the situation according to the regulations.
- Network the intrusion alarm system and monitoring system of each bank outlet to form a unified network alarm monitoring system. The bank alarm monitoring center can view and operate the intrusion alarm system and monitoring system of each bank outlet in real time. If an abnormal situation occurs, the bank alarm monitoring center can remotely process the intrusion alarm system to eliminate the possible adverse effects caused by the abnormal situation at the first time.
- The surveillance video at the time of the alarm is additionally saved as evidence to know the alarm scene, which makes the incident processing simpler and more efficient.
4 Enhancement of Bank Security System Functions
The network alarm monitoring system integrates the intrusion alarm system and the monitoring system into the cloud platform, and fully realizes the above functions.
The front-end intrusion alarm control panel will transmit the alarm signal to the cloud server through TCP/IP, and the client of the bank alarm monitoring center will receive the alarm information by connecting with the cloud server. This transmission has the characteristics of fast response time, large capacity, non-blocking, wide range, low cost, etc., and can realize functions such as remote management and inspection through the network. The front-end intrusion alarm control panel can also use GPRS/4G and other methods. This method only needs to use the ordinary SIM card to turn on the GPRS/4G function (wireless network traffic), and then the alarm information can be sent to the cloud server through the wireless mobile network. At the same time, the front-end intrusion alarm control panel is also compatible with the traditional PSTN telephone line dial-up alarm method, and can realize mutual backup with TCP/IP, GPRS, 4G, and other methods, and coexist with various communication methods to ensure the normal transmission of alarm information. (Please read: How to choose a security panel for intrusion?)
At the same time, the cloud server also receives the real-time information transmitted by the monitoring system through TCP/IP. Through the processing of the alarm software, the zone of the intrusion alarm system is connected with the camera of the monitoring system. When a zone alarms, the real-time video of the linked camera will automatically pop up.
By installing the network alarm monitoring system, the bank can effectively upgrade the existing intrusion alarm system and monitoring system, and improve the bank security management system:
- Integrate all the intrusion alarm systems and monitoring systems of the bank into the Athenalarm network alarm monitoring system, realize the real-time video pop-up automatically, grasp the scene situation at the first time, judge the type of the alarm situation, and assist the security personnel to understand the alarm situation and deal with the alarm situation reasonably at the first time.
- When receiving all kinds of alarm information (theft, robbery, damaged ATM, false alarm, etc.), the bank alarm monitoring center can verify in time, make emergency treatment and control, minimize the loss of manpower, material and financial resources of the bank and the resulting social impact.
- The police can provide favorable evidence for the investigation of the case by viewing the video of the bank alarm monitoring system and provide favorable protection for the recovery of the bank's economic losses.
- The alarm monitoring center can inspect each bank outlets by way of on-demand in the Athenalarm alarm monitoring system, which is convenient for timely discovery of problems, quick response, and valuable time for dealing with abnormal events, reduce on-site inspections by security personnel, reduce financial pressure on banks, and avoid unnecessary financial expenses.
- Avoid the waste of manpower and financial resources caused by the false alarm of the intrusion alarm system which needs security personnel to arrive at the scene to check it.
- Through the transformation of the original intrusion alarm system and monitoring system of bank outlets, make full use of some equipment of the original monitoring system and intrusion alarm system (It is enough to replace the NVR, DVR in the original monitoring system and the alarm control panel in the intrusion alarm system of the bank with the equipment compatible with the Athenalarm network alarm monitoring system, such as cameras which support the ONVIF protocol, infrared sensors, smoke detectors, door contacts, sirens, etc. can continue to be used.) to save the capital investment of the bank to achieve both economy and effect.
In addition, the intrusion alarm system in the Athenalarm network alarm monitoring system can also be connected to some fire detectors, such as smoke detectors, heat detectors, gas detectors, carbon dioxide detectors, etc., to monitor fire alarm.
Please click Athenalarm Network Alarm Monitoring System for more information to enhance bank security system.