Network Community Alarm System Solution
At present, with the development of the economy, people's lives are improving day by day, people are paying more and more attention to the safety of family life and property, and many measures have been taken to protect the safety of the family. The traditional method in the past is to install anti-theft doors and anti-theft nets. Although they have certain anti-theft functions, they not only hinder the appearance but also do not meet the fire protection requirements. To a certain extent, they cannot effectively prevent the intrusion of bad guys. The issue of community alarm is becoming more and more important.
Because most families have dual employees, there is usually no one at home during the day. After an alarm occurs, someone must be assigned to handle it, and it must be handled in a timely and effective manner to try to prevent the further development of criminal behavior. Therefore, an alarm center must be set up. Arrange persons on duty.
In order to ensure the safety of the lives and property of the residents, and make the residents feel at ease, it is absolutely necessary to adopt a set of burglar alarm system. The system plans to set up an alarm center in the computer room of the management center. When the user's burglar alarm system alarms, in addition to the on-site alarm, the local police station or the public security bureau should also be connected to the security center of the residential quarter to make a networked alarm to facilitate the police situation was dealt with quickly.
Residents' electronic burglar alarm system, including passive infrared sensors, door contact, perimeter infrared on-beam sensors, and panic buttons, etc., protects the safety of residents from many aspects. When the system is armed, the above-mentioned various detectors detect any abnormality, such as someone breaking into the room or breaking the glass, or prying the door, or attempting to damage the safe, or even climbing over the fence, etc., will sound and light alarm to remind residents and guards on duty to pay attention, And transmit the signal to the alarm center to start the closed-circuit television monitoring system for real-time recording. The electronic burglar alarm system can share information with the closed-circuit television monitoring system. In order to achieve unified scheduling, unified management, and two-party linkage of the burglar alarm system and closed-circuit television monitoring, once an alarm or other emergency event is found, the closed-circuit television monitoring system will be automatically activated to record the scene in real-time to find the cause of the incident as soon as possible.
1. Terminal requirements: Each household installs security products with burglar alarms and emergency help functions.
Burglar alarm function: When there is no one in the house and someone illegally invades and steals, the system must be able to report the alarm information to the network monitoring alarm center as soon as possible.
Emergency help function: When there is harassment, threat, robbery by illegal personnel, which threaten the personal safety of the family member, the family member can ask for emergency help. When asking for help, the alarm information should also be reported to the network monitoring alarm center as soon as possible. The property network monitoring alarm center can help the owner deal with the incident in time after seeing the alarm, and automatically dial the owner’s family member’s mobile phone or relatives, friends, neighbors, etc. through the network monitoring alarm center for help.
2. Platform requirements: The network monitoring alarm center installs a management platform for computerized management.
The alarm information can be sent to the network monitoring alarm center through the telephone line or TCP/IP network, and the real-time video of the alarm scene can be viewed. When an alarm occurs in the owner's home, the front-end equipment uploads the alarm information to the network monitoring alarm center, and the monitoring computer of the network monitoring alarm center should automatically pop up the relevant alarm information. Which family area, which building, and which household has any warning messages. So that the property security personnel can quickly grasp the alarm situation and deal with it in time.
Based on the above analysis, the requirements for the burglar alarm system in residential communities are as follows:
- Practicality - every family in the community is required to be effectively protected;
- Ease of use - the prevention system of each family is required to alarm in time when infringements may actually occur, and it is required to be easy to operate, with few links, easy to learn, and easy to use;
- Systematic - when a case occurs, the prevention system of each family must not only report to the security department itself but also report to the local public security alarm center at the same time;
- Reliability - the designed system is required to have a reasonable structure, easy to maintain, durable terminal products, and fewer false positives and omissions;
- Investment feasibility - the system investment or cost can be controlled within the range that the family in the community can bear;
- Easy to install - simple construction, convenient installation, simple system wiring but stable and reliable.
Community Alarm System Solution
1. Composition of Network Alarm System
(1). Network monitoring alarm center: alarm center or community property security department.
(2). Terminal alarm control panel: installed at each user end as an alarm control panel for anti-theft, anti-robbing, fire prevention, and emergency help.
This solution uses Athenalarm AS-ALARM network alarm center management software as the carrier. The AS-9000 alarm control panel is connected to alarm equipment, linkage modules, and other equipment at the front end, and the back end uses a unified database for data storage. The system supports multiple communication modes of RS485, TCP/IP, 4G, PSTN to meet the project selection requirements, and realizes resource sharing and information intercommunication under the unified coordination of the integrated management platform AS-ALARM network alarm center management software. The unified configuration and unified monitoring of the system achieve the purpose of convenient management, intuitive data, and business integration.
The front-end AS-9000 alarm control panel defense zone can be partitioned and controlled. When the alarm device receives the alarm signal, the alarm control panel uploads the signal to the network monitoring alarm center through the telephone line or TCP/IP network, and the network monitoring alarm center management software sends out an alarm sound to remind the staff on duty, The on-duty personnel of the network monitoring alarm center direct the security personnel of the corresponding plant security room to the alarm scene to understand the actual situation through the intercom. After the alarm control panel receives the alarm signal, the alarm linkage device is activated at the same time. Alarm linkage means that when the alarm device (active infrared detector, etc.) receives the alarm signal, the alarm control panel will feedback the signal to AS-ALARM network alarm center management software, AS-ALARM network alarm center management software for on-site recording, and will communicate with the alarm area. The corresponding lightning lights up. The security personnel clearly understood the specific location of the illegal intrusion through the monitoring screen in the security room and quickly rushed to the alarm site to understand the actual situation.
Users can also use beam sensors, electric security fence, and other equipment for perimeter protection.
2. Design Ideas
(1). Install an alarm control panel in each residential unit or shop in the community. Residents can choose to install door contact, panic button, smoke detector, gas detector, and other alarm devices at the door and windows of the residence. The alarm control panel is connected to the computer of the network monitoring alarm center through a telephone line or TCP/IP network for security information management. This system has a remote alarm function and an optional parallel printer. In the event of emergencies such as burglar break-in, robbery, smoke, gas leakage, glass breakage, etc., the sensor will immediately be notified and the alarm system will immediately trigger an audible and visual alarm to effectively deter thieves attempting to steal or household accidents. When an alarm is detected, it is transmitted to the alarm receiving computer of the network monitoring alarm center through the alarm control panel in the house or store. The computer in the network monitoring alarm center will accurately display the name, address, and alarm type of the household where the alarm occurred, prompt the security personnel to quickly confirm the alarm and rush to the scene in time to ensure the safety of the residents and persons. At the same time, residents can also use the fixed emergency call alarm system to call the network monitoring alarm center when robbery cases or sudden illnesses occur in the house, and the network monitoring alarm center can quickly deal with the situation according to the situation. The computer of the network monitoring alarm center can be set to automatically pop up the real-time video of the alarm scene to understand the scene situation in real-time.
The alarm information (alarm time, location, event) can be seen intuitively on the alarm interface of the network monitoring alarm center. After receiving the alarm, the network monitoring alarm center will immediately distinguish and process, quickly identify and determine the type, location, and user of the alarm. The electronic map displays the alarm location and instantly retrieves and prints the user's alarm information. Based on this, the center dispatches mobile forces to take corresponding rescue measures; the system has 24 hourly anti-sabotage functions and self-monitoring, once there is any sign of sabotage, it will alarm immediately. In short, whether you are away from home or resting at home during day and night, the alarm system is always protecting your safety.
(2). Establish an alarm center in the security duty room of each community, and establish an alarm center in the police station or other alarm centers. AS-ALARM network alarm center management software can be set to send alarm information to the upper-level alarm center such as the public security bureau or other alarm centers.
When the user's alarm control panel alarms, it is sent to the security duty room alarm center of the community through the telephone line or TCP/IP network. After receiving the alarm, the security duty room personnel can determine whether to report to the police station or other alarm center according to the severity of the alarm (in case of Important police information such as emergency help and robbery needs to be reported to superiors), two or more levels of networked monitoring are formed to reduce the pressure of insufficient police officers and ensure those police officers can quickly arrive to deal with emergencies. In the case of a sufficient public security police force, you can also choose to send an alarm to the community security center and the police receiving center of the public security bureau or other alarm receiving centers at the same time for each alarm.
3. System Design Goals
Through the installation of various detectors in the doors and windows of houses or shops and other parts of the room for continuous detection and control day and night, when an alarm is detected, it is transmitted to the alarm receiving computer and receiver of the network monitoring alarm center through the alarm control panel in the house or store It will accurately display the name, address, and type of alarm of the household where the alarm occurred, prompt the security personnel to quickly confirm the alarm and rush to the scene in time to ensure the safety of residents and persons. At the same time, residents can also use the fixed emergency call alarm system to call the network monitoring alarm center to report to the network monitoring alarm center when a robbery or a patient's sudden illness occurs in the house, and the network monitoring alarm center can quickly deal with the situation according to the situation.
4. Selection of Alarm Equipment:
(1). AS-9000 alarm control panel
(2). AS-ALARM network alarm center management software
(For details, see Athenalarm Burglar Alarms)
Community Alarm System Advantages
- Easy to expand: 1 alarm control panel can be expanded to 200 programmable defense zones at most. In addition, the sensors only need to be hung on the bus instead of directly connected to the panel. This can avoid re-off-pipe wiring, so it is easy to expand.
- Simple operation: The operation content that the direct alarm manager needs to master is very simple. The alarm response generated by the alarm system can be output through the high-power siren, which can effectively stop the illegal intrusion of criminals and can give security and management personnel effective prompt. Management staff can also divide the defenses into several areas and number them. Each defense area can be individually fortified and disarmed through bypass design, making management flexible and convenient.
- Simple, stable, and reliable construction: The construction difficulty of the bus-type alarm system is relatively low, which is mainly reflected in the simple pipe-through and wiring, and due to the use of fewer bus-based cables, the system is relatively stable and has a low error rate. Covers a wider area than ordinary alarm systems. Although the equipment cost of the bus-based alarm system is relatively high, when the system has many partitions and the prevention area is large, the superiority of the bus will be reflected, and the cost will be much lower than that of the ordinary alarm system, mainly saving cables and address modules cost of.
- Simple maintenance: The maintenance of the bus alarm system is simpler. Although the bus alarm system is very different from the ordinary alarm system, their implementation significance is the same. They are all to enhance the security of the area and prevent criminals. Invasion. If a certain defense zone of the system fails, it will automatically leave the system without affecting other defense zones, and there will be a warning zone failure prompt in the system to facilitate maintenance and replacement.