ABOUT ALARM CONTROL HOST
what is the difference through the bus extension connecting alarm detector and the traditional connecting alarm detector to the alarm control host?
The traditional alarm control host connects each alarm detector to the alarm control host by each wire, if there are lots of alarm detectors and long distance (such as: perimeter precaution, office buildings, etc.), it will consume a lot of wire and spend high construction costs.
Alarm control host through bus extension connecting alarm detector is by pulling a pair of bus, connect the adress module to the bus, then connect the alarm detector to the adress module, under normal circumstances, the module and the alarm detector loading together, so it will consume less cost of wire, low construction costs, and be easy to expand.
How far can the bus reach?
A bus in the case of wire can transmit up to 1200 meters, if the distance is more than 1200 meters, each additional bus repeater can extend 1200 meters.
What are the requirements of the bus wire?
Under normal circumstances, the proposed use of RVVS 2 * 0.5mm twisted pair.
What are the requirements for bus construction?
- Use a trunk line to make each bus device in series, if there is a branch, then the bus device to the branch of the trunk line as short as possible, it is best less than 5 meters.
- If the trunk line is more than one, there are several branches, several branches of the bus length synthesis is best not to exceed 800 meters. If you exceed this distance, by adding a bus repeater at the branch, you can add two more branches each time.
- Bus away from high-voltage equipment, such as 220V AC, fluorescent, high-voltage transformers. If the bus and 220V AC must be traced together, the best distanec between the two is more than 20 cm.
- In the wild or less buildings (such as large perimeter precaution), electronic equipment is susceptible to lightning. At this point, it is best to place the signal lines and power in the metal tube, buried in the soil inside 20 cm below, each metal pipe welded together, the metal pipe at both ends to be connected to the ground.
How to connect ground reliably?
Under normal conditions, the bus shield, equipment's metal shell should connect to the ground, so that the device anti-interference, anti-static, anti-lightning is good. There are several ways to connect to the ground reliably:
- Playing ground pile: the market has such a ground pile to sell, with reference to its requirements, buried it underground.
- If the building is framed and the building's construction area exceeds 1000 square meters, a line can be drawn from the metal frame of the building as a ground.
- When connecting to the ground is difficult or it is constructing, the ground wire can be removed from the metal wall of the pipe (this method is not particularly reliable but stronger than no ground).
When the ground wire leads to the bus shield and equipment's metal shell, the line should be as thick and short as possible, do not turn, the line resistance connecting ground is less than 4 ohms.
Many devices in series together, away from the power supply,voltage drop seriously, the terminal part of the device almost can not work, how to solve?
If the voltage drop less, device can work through increasing 2-5V, replace the centralized power supply, increase the voltage, generally not more than 18V, device can work properly.
Bus equipment in the debugging, running the process of dropped, how to solve?
There are several cases:
- All equipment dropped, check the steps as follows:
Step 1: Check each device to see if the signal cable is disconnected, reversed, connected to the power supply or ground, and connected to the wiring of other equipment.
Step 2: Disconnect the part of the bus to see if the part of the equipment attached to the bus is back to normal, if it is, it prove that the back of the bus wiring error or some device problem.
Step 3: Take a device attached to the host or communication branch, disconnect the bus, if you can normally detect the device to prove that the equipment is no problem, continue to check the wiring or disconnect the original line, re-pull a test line to a certain device, if the debugging is normal, indicating that the previous wiring problems or wire problems.
- Part of the equipment far from the host or communication branch dropped, check the steps as follows:
Step 1: Check the power of the dropped device to see if the voltage is too low.
Step 2: Check the wiring between the dropped device and the device near dropped device does not drop to see if the signal line is disconnected.
Step 3: Re-pull a test line between the device never dropped and the nearest dropped device to see if it is back to normal.
- Some of the device dropped randomly and then they will be restored, check the steps as follows:
Step 1: Connect a 120 ohm resistor at both ends of the bus (no longer have a bus) between the yellow and green line.
Step 2: Remove some of the bus to see other devices attached to the bus whether there are dropped, if everything is normal, add a bus repeater, it can be normal.
ABOUT SECURITY FENCE
Is the electric security fence safe for humans and animals?
Electric security fence generate the pulse signal of high voltage on the impact of human and animal, so that people and animal feel fear and away from the fence, format the psychological barriers to achieve the purpose of security isolation and prevention. Electric shock is the pulse voltage, hit once per second, instantaneous current is very small, the action time is short, and thus it will not cause harm to humans and animals. In 2008, GB (GB / T7946-2008) introduced the development of the electric security fence safety standards, in accordance with safety standards for the production and installation of using electric security fence is safe.
What day-to-day maintenance and inspection are required for security fence?
Usually check the security fence host work whether it is normal, in addition, regularly clean up the grass and trees near the electronic line(will make plant withered, loss of electricity, but not false positives).
What are the advantages of pulsed electric security fence?
Pulsed electric security fence with blocking, deterrence, alarm three functions, low false alarm rate (away from weather, small animals, branches and other effects), simple installation, long life, strong adaptability,and other advantages.
Is the security fence installation complicated?
Security fence system installation and construction is very convenient, generally the manufacturer or projector according to the terrain design, installation of construction, equipment and front-end fence of the material list, the instructions and construction plans can install and connect the security fence, generally half an hour will be able to learn construction process, Athenalarm will provide the relevant technical support if you need.
What is the power supply and power consumption of the security fence system?
Security fence need 24V AC and DC power supply, security fence power consumption is very small, power consumption of a security fence host is equivalent to a 20W or so light bulbs.
Is the security fence expensive?
The cost of the security fence is not high, especially for the the larger perimeter area, 20% to 50% lower than the installation of metal fence, the protection effect is much better.
How long does the security fence system can be used?
If used and maintained properly, the security fence system can be used for 10-15 years.
Does Athenalarm provide samples of alarm products?
Yes, my company provide alarm product samples in accordance to customer requirements, but alarm product samples need to charge a fee.
What’s your return policy?
Return any of our products--no questions asked--within 30 days of purchase.
Do you ship oversees and to P.O. boxes?
Yes, we’ll ship your package anywhere that can accept deliveries.
Do you have customer service?
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable customer services reps are available to answer your questions 24/7/365.If you have any questions about Athenalarm,you can contact us freely.