Network Alarm Monitoring System Solution
At present, many network alarm systems still use landline phone, GSM communication methods. With the advancement of modern science and technology, new security systems supported by technological products are playing an increasingly critical role in the entire social security system.
Among them, the IP-based network alarm system and monitoring system have the functions of timely alarming, and receiving, handling alarms, which are suitable for the needs of large-scale public security management. Through them, an alarm monitoring center can be set up and security forces can be dispatched. The network alarm system and monitoring system are the most critical subsystems in the social security system.
How to make full use of the powerful functions of the network alarm system, closely link with the monitoring system, and build a unified structure, stable performance, strong expansibility integrated network alarm monitoring system which adapts to the social development has become the most urgent demand in the current security field.
2 Disadvantages of the Traditional Network Alarm System
The communication in the traditional network alarm system is mainly landline phone and GSM communication. The network alarm system consists of the user terminal, the communication medium and the alarm center. The user terminal includes the alarm control panel and various detection sensors; the communication medium is generally the public switched telephone network; the alarm center is composed of a dedicated digital alarm receiver, an alarm management computer and corresponding software.
The user terminal must have at least one alarm control panel that processes the signal of the sensor and has the functions of communication and alarm. Depending on the protection object and the type of potential danger, different numbers and types of sensors should be selected. After the alarm control panel receives the sensor’s alarm signal, it will send the information to the alarm center through the public switched telephone network. The alarm control panel with GSM function can also communicate the alarm to the outgoing user members.
The traditional network alarm system is hardly affected by the region and the number of users, and has the advantages of fast response, large capacity and flexible organization.
The structure diagram of the traditional network alarm system is as follows:
This kind of communication network has the advantages of relatively popular network environment, mature technology and low hardware cost, and will continue to be used in a relatively long period of time. But at the same time, it should also be noted that this communication method inevitably has congenital deficiencies:
- High communication costs and high system operating costs;
- Due to channel and cost reasons, it is difficult to achieve two-way real-time communication, or the establishment of remote control takes a long time and the connection rate is low;
- It is easy to be destroyed, and the alarm center will not know immediately after the communication is destroyed, etc., the system risk is very high;
- The application of users in the wild, remote areas or specific industries is restricted.
At present, due to the increasing popularity of alarm systems and people’s increasing understanding of the system, many people with ulterior motives have begun to take advantage of the insufficiency of wired communication to carry out targeted sabotage activities, which have caused losses to many users.
In addition, only through the alarm system method, when an alarm situation occurs, the user only knows that the alarm situation has occurred, and cannot understand the situation of the alarm scene in real time, and must notify the security personnel to rush to the scene before processing. At the same time, the user cannot obtain the evidence at the time of the alarm, which brings difficulties to the post-event processing. If only the alarm system is used, there are great deficiencies in the processing efficiency, processing cost and processing benefit of the alarm situation.
3 Disadvantages of the Network Alarm System and Monitoring system
With the continuous development of information technology, the GPRS wireless network communication module and TCP/IP wired network communication module based on IP technology had appeared. They have changed the way of communication based on landline telephone and GSM communication in the past. Now, the GPRS wireless communication method has developed to 4G and 5G, and is still developing.
In the security field, the alarm control panel organically combines landline telephone, wireless network communication module and wired network communication module, and truly achieves the core functions of low cost of network alarm, rapid communication, high efficiency and stability, and front-end user anti-cutting. Users with different needs can choose any one or more of the communication modules to expand the alarm communication capability of the alarm panel and set up an IP-based network alarm system. The alarm control panel communicates in various ways, which improves the reliability of system communication and enhances the anti-destructive level of the system. Compared with the traditional alarm system, the current network alarm system has been significantly improved in terms of communication and transmission methods. At the same time, the monitoring system based on IP technology is also being widely used in various fields of society.
The network alarm systems and monitoring systems have their own advantages and have become widely used security systems in society, including security companies, banks, communities, governments, enterprises, key merchants, stores, important material storage warehouses, key home users, etc. However, the current network alarm system and monitoring system are independent of each other. When an alarm occurs, the network alarm system transmits the alarm information to the alarm monitoring center, and the staff of the alarm monitoring center must search and check the monitoring system again to understand the situation at the alarm site. Moreover, the viewed video is a video after the alarm situation has occurred, and the video must be reviewed again to understand the situation at that time of alarming. This method is time-consuming, labor-intensive, and inefficient, and cannot meet the needs of current security management.
How to effectively combine the alarm system with the monitoring system and make it a unified, reliable, efficient and convenient integrated network alarm monitoring system has become the most important issue in today’s security field.
4 Functions of the Athenalarm Network Alarm Monitoring System
The Athenalarm network alarm monitoring system effectively combines the alarm system with the monitoring system, and has functions such as real-time video review (when an alarm occurs, the system can automatically pop up the real-time video of the alarm site), which can meet the following requirements:
- In case of dangerous situations such as burglary, robbery, fire, etc., after the alarm control panel automatically alarms or manually alarms, according to different user communication conditions, the alarm information can be transmitted through the telephone network, wireless network (mobile phone network) ), wired network (broadband data network) and other communication methods to upload to the upper alarm monitoring center. The alarm monitoring center can forward the information downwards or upwards to other alarm monitoring centers while conducting the analysis of the alarm record, so that the public security forces can be deployed uniformly to deal with the alarm on the spot, and the command automation can be realized.
- The network alarm monitoring system can be effectively linked the alarm system with the monitoring system. When the alarm system alarms, the real-time video of the alarm site can be popped up automatically, and the video can be recorded and saved at the time.
- The network alarm monitoring system has a complete operation and maintenance management function, which can know the working status of the equipment at any time, and can perform remote diagnosis and maintenance when necessary.
- The network alarm monitoring system should also have the capability of business operation management, which can query, count, and print the basic information of network users and various required statistical reports such as maintenance, inspection, payment and other information lists at any time.
(Please read Athenalarm Network Alarm Monitoring System Application Introduction to learn more.)
5 System Structure of the Network Alarm Monitoring System
The network alarm monitoring system consists of 3 parts:
- Alarm software: The AS-ALARM network alarm center management software is used as the management system of the alarm monitoring center. The alarm software is divided into two parts, the server and the client. The server of the alarm software must be installed on Windows server 2008 or Windows server 2012 (users can build or rent the server); the client of the alarm software can be installed on any Windows OS personal computer connected to the Internet. (For details, please read AS-ALARM Network Alarm Center Management Software)
- Alarm system: Adopts Athenalarm alarm control panel, detection equipment, linkage equipment and other products
- Monitoring system: The monitoring products compatible with alarm software can be used (such as Hikvision, Dahua and other brand monitoring products)
The system structure of this solution is shown as follows:
6 Advantages of the Network Alarm Monitoring System
Compared with the traditional network alarm system, this system strengthens the communication ability of the user-end alarm control panel in structure, and also designs a data linkage interface in the alarm software part, which greatly improves the communication ability and reliability of the front-end alarm equipment, the scalability of the system and integration ability are stronger.
- Multiple communication modules: The communication capability is the key to a network alarm system. The system supports wireless network communication modules and wired network communication modules, which enables the front-end alarm control panel to increase the alarm capability through LAN and WAN on the basis of conventional telephone alarm, and has dual network or even triple network communication function, which makes the system more responsive to the communication environment. The adaptability greatly improves the overall safety and reliability.
- Alarm software part: The AS-ALARM network alarm center management software of the alarm monitoring center has an open data channel, which can exchange data with other security subsystems on the LAN of the alarm monitoring center, thereby realizing the integrated linkage of the software level of the alarm monitoring center.
- Video linkage: The system adds the linkage function with mainstream video servers, so that the user-end alarm system and the monitoring system can realize rich multi-point programming linkage, which greatly increases the functional characteristics and overall integration capabilities of the system.
7 Features of the Network Alarm Monitoring System
The Athenalarm network alarm monitoring system has the following features:
The system reserves a large number of general interfaces on hardware and software, which is not only a self-contained system, but also can be easily incorporated into existing or later emergency systems, such as forwarding alarm information to the public security system to achieve the unification of social security and resources scheduling; or connect the alarm signals of access control, fire protection and other systems to the front-end alarm system, and use the same communication environment and platform for information transmission and sharing.
The AS-ALARM network alarm management software has been installed and run in tens of thousands of alarm monitoring centers of different levels and regions; the Athenalarm professional burglar alarms at the front end of users have been promoted in China and worldwide for many years, with tens of millions of sets used, and more concentrated in finance, telecommunications and other industries. Therefore, the reliability of the system product is very strong.
The Athenalarm alarm control panel and accessories used in the system are self-developed products. It is with the help of these that the system has the high adaptability to the communication environment, the powerful alarm function and expansion function that others cannot achieve, which indirectly improves the system cost performance and reliability.
If necessary, the system can be easily upgraded and expanded according to the number of network users. At that time, only the corresponding communication lines and alarm hardware can be added, and the normal operation of the system will not be affected. The system capacity can be adjusted from hundreds to millions of users. On the user side, the alarm host bus function can be used to expand the defense zone and external linkage devices. If you need to increase the number of alarm control panels, you only need to connect the new alarm control panels to the communication line.
5) Operability and Maintainability
The system can not only receive the alarm information, but also know the status information such as the failure of the front-end equipment at any time, which can ensure that the user is effectively protected; the alarm software can inquire, count, and print the user’s alarm, fault, charges and other information at any time. Because of Athenalarm’s long-term experience in providing service and technical support, we can help customers to build a city network alarm monitoring center in the shortest time, and provide operation and management support.
8 AS-ALARM Network Alarm Center Management Software
8.1 Structure Diagram of the Alarm Software
8.2 Features of the Alarm Software
- Large user capacity: The software uses a large-scale SQL Server database system, and the capacity of a single database table far exceeds 1 million, which is beneficial to the continuous increase of the number of users.
- Modular function design: The entire system adopts a modular design, and corresponding function modules can be added according to the functional requirements of different users. Users can easily add functions without destroying the system. According to different management methods, change the application mode of the system to greatly improve work efficiency.
- Powerful management function: The system management is handled by a special management computer, and the processing function is very powerful. According to processing and management methods, analyze related events and information to complete the work in a timely and effective manner.
- High system stability: The system data is carried by a dedicated database server and application server, which greatly increases the data capacity and data exchange capacity of the entire system, and greatly improves the stability of the system. This reduces the effort of system maintenance and can handle the center's related work with peace of mind.
- Multi-level networking is more convenient: TCP/IP network can be used for remote network transmission. The separation of police handling and management and detailed work responsibilities are conducive to unified management.
- Complete system backup function: It can realize online backup of alarm records, user data, system logs, and other data and restore the backup data. It supports dual-system work and backup. Two servers share data at the same time. When one server stops working, the other server automatically connects to the system and continues to work to ensure the security of the system.
- Support multiple alarm receiver hardware: dedicated modem, alarm receiving card, professional alarm receiver from multiple mainstream manufacturers, especially good at network alarm receiving.
- Super compatibility: compatible with multiple communication formats alarm control panel: It can receive information reported by the alarm control panel produced by major equipment manufacturers on the market, and is compatible with multiple communication formats such as C&K CFSK III, ADEMCO Contact ID, ADEMCO 4+2 Express, etc.
- Support multiple video equipment: The software supports many well-known video equipment on the market, including Hikvision, Dahua, EZVIZ, IMOU, Univision, etc.
- Strong security: The level of operators in this software has multiple levels such as system administrator and operator (custom level). Each operator can operate different data content, which can realize the separation of tasks.
8.3 Functions of the Alarm Software
- Map function: The map function is to use the Baidu map and bitmap to represent the user's defense zone map. The alarm control panel and defense zone’s alarm hotspots can be marked on the Baidu map. The defense zone map can mark the user's subsystems and defense zone’s alarm hotspots on the map to realize the corresponding defense zone hotspots after the alarm. It flashes to remind the user of the specific alarm location, which is convenient for the police to deal with in time.
- Video linkage function: The software can link the defense zone with the video. When an alarm occurs in the defense zone, the real-time video of the corresponding defense zone will automatically pop up, and it can be recorded and played back.
- User event query and statistics function: It has a powerful statistical report function, and uses the method of comprehensive condition query to find the required data report.
- User data management function: add new user, modify user, load user, user query, user sort, delete user, and list printing.
- Export function: The alarm control panel event report, user list, and user information, alarm handling documents, etc. can be converted into text, WORD, EXCEL files for re-editing, which realizes the diversity of data, and is conducive to the archiving of data. It can also be set according to the user statistical printing of the restriction conditions.
- Operator record management: It is mainly the management functions of adding, editing, and authority setting to operators.
- Database management: The database management function is the operation of data backup, restoration, and sorting.
- Multiple alarm control panel type management: The diversity of alarm control panel types is enhanced. The alarm center for unified control of multiple alarm control panels can customize the type of the user's front-end control alarm control panel, and the alarm control panel classification is more detailed and the query is more convenient.
- Custom coding scheme: You can set a custom decoding scheme for the communication protocol 4+2 and the CONTACT ID communication protocol, and edit and delete the newly added scheme.
- Unique remote programming and grasping function: mainly for Honeywell 2300 series alarm control panel.
- Alarm forwarding function: In order to communicate with other alarm centers, the Alarm7.0 alarm receiving system is equipped with the function of forwarding report information via telephone and IP.
- Caller ID: It can be used to query telephone line problems. It is conducive to the detection of malicious or unintentional blocking of the communication of the alarm center, and the locking of users who have failed in communication, incomplete information, and changed data. However, corresponding access equipment (multifunctional alarm receiving card) is required to assist in completion.
- Extended upgrade function: convenient secondary development, Alarm7.0 alarm receiving system provides an open database system with DDE and Socket interfaces, which is conducive to the secondary development of users, and can also customize a specific version according to customer needs.