Network Alarm Monitoring System Solution
At present, with the advancement of modern science and technology, the burglar network alarm monitoring system supported by technological products are playing an increasingly critical role in the entire social security system.
The network alarm monitoring system with the functions of timely alarming and receiving and handling is suitable for a wide range of public security management needs and can be set up as an alarm monitoring center. The network alarm monitoring system with the function of public security force dispatching is one of the key subsystems of constructing the security system.
How to build and make full use of the functional characteristics of the system, and closely linked with other security subsystems such as the network alarm monitoring system, to build a security system that has a unified structure, stable performance, strong scalability, and adapts to social development, has always been a local government and industry enterprise relentless pursuit.
2 Insufficient of Standard Network Alarm
At present, the communication in the network alarm system is still mainly landing telephone communication and will continue to be used for a relatively long period of time, because this kind of communication network has the advantages of a relatively popular network environment, mature technology, and low hardware cost. But at the same time, it should be noted that this communication method inevitably has inherent shortcomings:
- High communication costs and high system operating costs;
- Due to channel and cost reasons, it is difficult to realize two-way real-time communication, or the establishment of remote control takes a long time and the connection rate is low;
- It is easy to be destroyed, and the alarm center will not know immediately after the communication is destroyed, and the system risk is very high;
- The application of users in the wild, remote areas, or users in specific industries is restricted.
At present, due to the increasing popularity of burglar alarm systems, as people become more aware of the system, many people with ulterior motives have begun to use the insufficiency of landing telephone communication to carry out targeted sabotage activities and have caused losses to many users. Therefore, people of insight in the industry have been looking for other communication modes to enhance or replace traditional landing telephone communication capabilities to improve the security and practicality of network alarm system communications.
The GPRS network communication transmission module and the TCP/IP network module came into being, changing the communication method based on landing telephone communication.
The alarm control panel organically combines the landing telephone and network module with the alarm and TCP/IP network, which truly achieves the core functions of low-cost, fast communication, high efficiency and stability, and front-end user anti-cutting.
Users of different natures can choose any one or two of these communication modules to expand the alarm communication capability of the alarm control panel and realize multi-network alarm communication to improve the reliability of system communication and enhance the system's anti-damage level.
3 Design principles
This program strictly follows the following principles in the design process:
1) The principle of openness
The system strictly follows the principle of openness. The system reserves a large number of common interfaces in hardware and software, which is a self-contained system, and can be easily incorporated into existing or later emergency systems, such as forwarding alarm information to public safety systems to realize social security and service resources unified dispatch; or connect the alarm signals of access control, fire protection and other systems to the front-end alarm system, and use the same communication environment and platform for information transmission and sharing.
2) The principle of reliability
The Alarm7.0 network alarm center management software has been installed and runs in tens of thousands of alarm monitoring centers of different levels and regions; the user front-end Athenalarm burglar alarms have been promoted in China for many years, with tens of millions of units in use, and many concentrated in the financial, telecommunications and other industries, therefore, we have full confidence in the reliability of the system products.
3) The principle of advancement
The linkage accessories and communication accessories selected in the system are new products independently developed. It is precise with these that the solution has a deep linkage between systems and the high adaptability to the communication environment that others cannot achieve, which indirectly improves the system cost-effective and reliable.
4) The principle of scalability
If necessary, the management center can easily upgrade and expand the capacity based on the number of networked users. At that time, only the corresponding communication lines and alarm hardware can be added, which will not affect the normal operation of the system. The system capacity can range from hundreds to millions of users. Internal adjustment; on the user side, each alarm control panel reserves one or two access points. If you need to increase the number of panels, you only need to connect the new control panel to the communication line.
5) The principles of operation and maintainability
The alarm monitoring center can not only receive alarm information, but also know the status information of the front-end equipment at any time, which can ensure that users are effectively protected; the network alarm center management software can query, count, and print user alarms, failures, charges, and other information at any time for convenience effective management. Thanks to long-term center construction and support experience, we can help establish a network alarm monitoring system in the shortest time and provide support in operation and management.
4 Project Requirements and Project Analysis
The network alarm system requires 24-hour monitoring of key targets, including financial business outlets, bank ATM machines, key corporate financial departments, key shops, important material storage warehouses, key household users, etc.
- The network alarm system requires that when dangerous situations such as burglary, robbery, robbery, fire, and other alarms occur, it can realize automatic alarms or manual alarms by on-site equipment; for different user communication conditions, the alarm information can be transmitted through one or more of multiple communication methods, such as the landing telephone network, wireless mobile phone network and TCP/IP network and be uploaded to the upper-level network alarm center. The alarm center can forward the information downward or upward to other alarm centers while analyzing the alarm records. The security forces can be deployed uniformly to deal with the alarm on the spot to realize command automation;
- The network alarm system has a complete operation and maintenance management function, which can know the working status of the field equipment at any time, and can perform remote diagnosis and maintenance when necessary, and can display electronic sandboxes for key users;
- The network alarm system should also have commercial operation and management capabilities and can query, count, and print the basic information of the networked users at any time, and various required statistical reports such as maintenance, inspection, and payment information lists;
- At the same time, the network alarm system needs to reserve standard interfaces or provide integrated solutions for the integrated construction of other security subsystems such as access control and monitoring systems at the user and central ends.
Therefore, in response to the above requirements, the network alarm center management software Alarm7.0 is used as the central-side alarm management system. The front-end user equipment of the system is mainly Athenalarm alarm products, and the integrated parts of communication, linkage, and other accessories are designed to design the network alarm system solution.
5 Introduction to Network Alarm Monitoring System
The standard network alarm system has the advantages of fast response, large capacity, and flexible organization. It is the current international urban or regional emergency system and has been used for more than 40 years worldwide.
The standard network alarm system structure diagram is as follows:
The user side must have at least one alarm control panel that processes the detector trigger signal and has a communication alarm function. According to the protection object and the type of potential danger, different numbers and types of detectors must be selected. After the alarm control panel receives the detector alarm signal and initially confirms that it is a real alarm, it will send the information to the network alarm center through the landing telephone network. Some alarm control panels can also send the alarm to the users outside, and then the user will manually alarm.
The network alarm monitoring system consists of the user terminal, the communication medium, and the alarm monitoring center. The user terminal includes various detection sensors, alarm control panels, video equipment; the communication medium is generally TCP/IP, GPRS, or a public telephone switching network; the alarm monitoring center is composed of a dedicated digital alarm receiver, a server, an alarm management computer, and the corresponding alarm software.
The network alarm monitoring system solution structure schematic diagram is as follows:
The single point network alarm monitoring system is as follows:
The multi-point network alarm monitoring system is as follows:
The multi-point multi-level network alarm monitoring system is as follows:
5.1 System Structure and Product Design
The front-end hardware used in this program is Athenalarm burglar alarm product, with a series of accessory products; the alarm monitoring center adopts the Alarm7.0 network alarm center management software, which is experienced in many alarm monitoring center projects, with a rigorous system structure and stable and reliable products.
Compared with the standard network alarm system, this solution structurally strengthens the linkage output and communication capabilities of the user-side alarm control panel and adds many key accessories. In the management software part, a data linkage interface is also designed to make the front-end alarm device's communication capabilities and reliability is greatly improved, and the system's scalability and integration capabilities are stronger.
- Multiple communication modules: Communication capability is the key to a network alarm monitoring system. The solution design uses the GPRS network module and TCP/IP network module (GPRS & TCP/IP alarm control panel), so that the front-end alarm control panel has increased the ability to alarm through local and wide area networks on the basis of conventional landing telephone alarms, and has dual-network or even triple-network communication functions, so that the system communicating the environment is more adaptable, which greatly improves the overall safety and reliability.
- Software: The alarm center's Alarm7.0 network alarm center management software has an open data channel, which can exchange data with other security subsystems on the center local area network to realize the integrated linkage of the center software at different levels.
- Video linkage: The system has added linkage functions with mainstream video servers, enabling the user-side alarm system and video surveillance system to achieve rich multi-point programming linkage, greatly increasing the system's functional characteristics and overall integration capabilities.
5.2 Alarm7 Network Alarm Center Management Software Enterprise Edition Structure Diagram
5.3 Alarm7 Network Alarm Center Management Software Enterprise Edition Features
- Large user capacity: The software uses a large-scale SQL Server database system, and the capacity of a single database table far exceeds 1 million, which is beneficial to the continuous increase of the number of users.
- Modular function design: The entire system adopts a modular design, and corresponding function modules can be added according to the functional requirements of different users. Users can easily add functions without destroying the system. According to different management methods, change the application mode of the system to greatly improve work efficiency.
- Powerful management function: The system management is handled by a special management computer, and the processing function is very powerful. According to processing and management methods, analyze related events and information to complete the work in a timely and effective manner.
- High system stability: The system data is carried by a dedicated database server and application server, which greatly increases the data capacity and data exchange capacity of the entire system, and greatly improves the stability of the system. This reduces the effort of system maintenance and can handle the center's related work with peace of mind.
- Multi-level networking is more convenient: TCP/IP network can be used for remote network transmission. The separation of police handling and management and detailed work responsibilities are conducive to unified management.
- Complete system backup function: It can realize online backup of alarm records, user data, system logs, and other data and restore the backup data. It supports dual-system work and backup. Two servers share data at the same time. When one server stops working, the other server automatically connects to the system and continues to work to ensure the security of the system.
- Support multiple alarm receiver hardware: dedicated modem, alarm receiving card, professional alarm receiver from multiple mainstream manufacturers, especially good at network alarm receiving.
- Super compatibility: compatible with multiple communication formats alarm control panel: It can receive information reported by the alarm control panel produced by major equipment manufacturers on the market, and is compatible with multiple communication formats such as C&K CFSK III, ADEMCO Contact ID, ADEMCO 4+2 Express, etc.
- Support multiple video equipment: The software supports many well-known video equipment on the market, including Hikvision, Dahua, EZVIZ, IMOU, Univision, etc.
- Strong security: The level of operators in this software has multiple levels such as system administrator and operator (custom level). Each operator can operate different data content, which can realize the separation of tasks.
5.4 Alarm7 Network Alarm Center Management Software Enterprise Edition Functions
- Map function: The map function is to use the Baidu map and bitmap to represent the user's defense zone map. The alarm control panel and defense zone’s alarm hotspots can be marked on the Baidu map. The defense zone map can mark the user's subsystems and defense zone’s alarm hotspots on the map to realize the corresponding defense zone hotspots after the alarm. It flashes to remind the user of the specific alarm location, which is convenient for the police to deal with in time.
- Video linkage function: The software can link the defense zone with the video. When an alarm occurs in the defense zone, the real-time video of the corresponding defense zone will automatically pop up, and it can be recorded and played back.
- User event query and statistics function: It has a powerful statistical report function, and uses the method of comprehensive condition query to find the required data report.
- User data management function: add new user, modify user, load user, user query, user sort, delete user, and list printing.
- Export function: The alarm control panel event report, user list, and user information, alarm handling documents, etc. can be converted into text, WORD, EXCEL files for re-editing, which realizes the diversity of data, and is conducive to the archiving of data. It can also be set according to the user statistical printing of the restriction conditions.
- Operator record management: It is mainly the management functions of adding, editing, and authority setting to operators.
- Database management: The database management function is the operation of data backup, restoration, and sorting.
- Multiple alarm control panel type management: The diversity of alarm control panel types is enhanced. The alarm center for unified control of multiple alarm control panels can customize the type of the user's front-end control alarm control panel, and the alarm control panel classification is more detailed and the query is more convenient.
- Custom coding scheme: You can set a custom decoding scheme for the communication protocol 4+2 and the CONTACT ID communication protocol, and edit and delete the newly added scheme.
- Unique remote programming and grasping function: mainly for Honeywell 2300 series alarm control panel.
- Alarm forwarding function: In order to communicate with other alarm centers, the Alarm7.0 alarm receiving system is equipped with the function of forwarding report information via telephone and IP.
- Caller ID: It can be used to query telephone line problems. It is conducive to the detection of malicious or unintentional blocking of the communication of the alarm center, and the locking of users who have failed in communication, incomplete information, and changed data. However, corresponding access equipment (multifunctional alarm receiving card) is required to assist in completion.
- Extended upgrade function: convenient secondary development, Alarm7.0 alarm receiving system provides an open database system with DDE and Socket interfaces, which is conducive to the secondary development of users, and can also customize a specific version according to customer needs.