● Functions and Features
- The 8 zones control panel can be used alone or in the RS485 bus-line alarm system. It is used for independent users in the community or building security system.
- 8 zones control panel has 8 wired zones and 8 wireless zones, 1 siren output.
- Support 1 installation code, 1 main code, 4 user codes.
- 8 zones control panel also supports wireless function, user can use the wireless remote controller to disarm the control panel.
● Technical Indicators
- Working voltage: DC 9~15V
- Working current: 40 mA (standby), the current of alarm is related to the external siren.
- Operating temperature: -10 ° C ~ +60 ° C; 0 ~ 95% humidity (no frost)
- Zone: 8 normally open or normally closed zones, programmable for shielding, immediate, access, internal, 24 hours, emergency, etc.
- Zone response time: 500 milliseconds
- Wireless: Working frequency: 315M, oscillation resistance: 3.3M or 4.7M, working mode: super regenerative reception, sensitivity: -100dBm, supports 8 wireless zones and 4 wireless remote controllers
- EOL: 3.3K ohms
- Siren output: Output voltage signal directly, maximum current 800mA
- Compatibility: Can be used with AS-9000 series alarm control host
- Anti-tamper device: Self-contained housing/backplane tamper switch
- Dimension: 14.5 cm × 10.5 cm × 3.5 cm (height × width × thickness)
- Weight: 210g
● Zone Type
- Shield Zone: When the wired and wireless zones are not in use, it can be programmed to turn off the zone or connect the loop resistor.
- Immediate zone: After arming, the immediate zone is triggered, it will alarm immediately, applied to the perimeter zone.
- Access zone: Provides exit and enter delay time, which is convenient for users to arm and disarm control panel and is applied to door contact.
- Internal zone: used for interior areas such as living room, bedroom, etc., providing exit delay and entry delay time following entry and exit zone.
- 24-hour zone: It is always active, regardless of whether it is disarmed or not, it will alarm as soon as it is triggered.
- Emergency zone: Once triggered under normal working conditions, the alarm sounds immediately on the scene and is applied to the panic button.
- Key: If the zone triggers the arming and disarming of the control panel, the key switch type is set by item 16 in the programming table.
- Doorbell: In the disarmed state, the zone triggers, and the keyboard sounds two prompts (1 long and 1 short). In the armed state, it is the same as the immediate zone.
Please contact us freely to get quotation or information about the burglar alarms you want.
Send your inquiry directly to us