● Functions and Features
- The 8 zones control panel can be used alone or in the RS485 bus-line alarm system. It is used for independent users in the community or building security system.
- 8 zones control panel has 8 wired zones and 8 wireless zones, 1 siren output.
- Support 1 installation code, 1 main code, 4 user codes.
- 8 zones control panel also supports wireless function, user can use the wireless remote controller to disarm the control panel.
● Technical Indicators
- Working voltage: DC 9~15V
- Working current: 40 mA (standby), the current of alarm is related to the external siren.
- Operating temperature: -10 ° C ~ +60 ° C; 0 ~ 95% humidity (no frost)
- Zone: 8 normally open or normally closed zones, programmable for shielding, immediate, access, internal, 24 hours, emergency, etc.
- Zone response time: 500 milliseconds
- Wireless: Working frequency: 315M, oscillation resistance: 3.3M or 4.7M, working mode: super regenerative reception, sensitivity: -100dBm, supports 8 wireless zones and 4 wireless remote controllers
- EOL: 3.3K ohms
- Siren output: Output voltage signal directly, maximum current 800mA
- Compatibility: Can be used with AS-9000 series alarm control host
- Anti-tamper device: Self-contained housing/backplane tamper switch
- Dimension: 14.5 cm × 10.5 cm × 3.5 cm (height × width × thickness)
- Weight: 210g
● Zone Type
- Shield Zone: When the wired and wireless zones are not in use, it can be programmed to turn off the zone or connect the loop resistor.
- Immediate zone: After arming, the immediate zone is triggered, it will alarm immediately, applied to the perimeter zone.
- Access zone: Provides exit and enter delay time, which is convenient for users to arm and disarm control panel and is applied to door contact.
- Internal zone: used for interior areas such as living room, bedroom, etc., providing exit delay and entry delay time following entry and exit zone.
- 24-hour zone: It is always active, regardless of whether it is disarmed or not, it will alarm as soon as it is triggered.
- Emergency zone: Once triggered under normal working conditions, the alarm sounds immediately on the scene and is applied to the panic button.
- Key: If the zone triggers the arming and disarming of the control panel, the key switch type is set by item 16 in the programming table.
- Doorbell: In the disarmed state, the zone triggers, and the keyboard sounds two prompts (1 long and 1 short). In the armed state, it is the same as the immediate zone.