- 2.4 inch TFT display screen, concise user interface, and menu hint design.
- WIFI/GSM/3G/GPRS intranet alarm system, support different alarm channels, like APP push/SMS/voice monitoring/intranet center, etc. to ensure the alarm performance stable and reliable.
- Support SMS arm/disarm and voice arm/disarm.
- Support up to 100 learning/storage location remote control, RFID cards, and wireless detector.
- Support many defense zones, such as gate, SOS, bedroom, window, balcony, perimeter, smoke, gas, carbon monoxide, water leaking, etc.
- Support the main power malfunction, backup power storage, tamper alarm, and other extended alarm.
- Support entry/exit zone, indoor zone, perimeter zone, 24-hour zone, etc.
- Up to 5 groups preset alarm phone numbers, SMS on/off and dial on/off can be set respectively.
- Support external wireless siren.
- Support the timing arm and disarm.
- Can store and inquire daily operation records and alarm records.
- GSM network clock synchronization, to ensure accurate clock and support country time zone setting.
- Support multi-language menu display, voice prompts and alarm SMS setting.
- Can record 20 seconds voice message and alarm voice.
- Telephone function, support 5 groups re-dial number.
- User-friendly APP operation experience and user interface.
- Push Arm/disarm message to APP.
- Support APP remote arm/disarm, parameter setting and accessory management.
- Online GPRS to obtain equipment status, automatic alarm when offline.
- Reserved remote GPRS TCP / UDP protocol channel, compatible with multiple alarm center networking protocols to facilitate network alarm.
- Center remote control.
- Main interface status bar, dale/clock indication, fairly obvious alarm host status.
- Built-in powerful performance CPU master based on 32-bit Cortex-M3 core.
- Based on uCOS-III operating the system with multitasking design, great user operation experience.
- System language: Chinese, English, Spanish, French, Russian, German, Polish, Italian
Identification for daily operation
set security task (i.e. Anti-burglar), make the alarm host into the alert state, also known as Arming. Alert or Booting. Designate security guard mission (i.e. Anti-burglar), set the alarm host into on-guard status, also called Arming, Alert or Power on.
- Stay Arm
In case the user is at home, only set alert to entrance/exit or perimeter, also called home alert.
Withdraw security task (i.e. Anti-burglar). also called Withdraw alert or Power off.
Under Arm state, the detector detects someone or door is opened, it will trigger the detectors and make alarms.
- Exit delay
After setting the alarm host to be Arm state, in order to avoid making alarms for the users leaving and passing the Arm zones, delay the alarm time.
- Entrance delay
When the user comes back and passes the Arm zones, the alarm host will not immediately make alarms. It will allow the user to Disarm the alarm host with some time; the alarm host will make alarms if time out beyond the Disarm.
When the alarm host creates alarm action, acousto-optical alarm signal arises. The alarm host will send an SMS message to the preset mobile phone, dial the preset user telephone number, create a push to mobile phone APP, or send alarm information to the intranet security center.
- Input voltage: DC5V (micro USB jack)
- Working current: <120mA
- Standby current: <80uA
- Siren output: <50DmA
- Wireless frequency: 433MHz
- Wireless coding: EV 1527
- GSM bands: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- WIFI standard: IEEE 802.11b/g/n wireless standard
- Back up battery: 3.7V/500mAh lithium battery
- Working temperature: 0 ~ 55℃
- Relative humidity: <80%RH (No freezing)
- Product dimension: 185x125x14.7MM (LxHxT)
- Alarm host x 1
- Micro USB 5V/1000mA Power adapter x 1
- Wireless PIR sensor x 1
- Wireless door sensor x 1
- Remote controller x 2
- RFID card x 2
- Wired siren x 1
Please contact us freely to get quotation or information about the burglar alarms you want.